Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! Last Wednesday My family and I went to the Pratt center to get blood work done before Christmas. They have not called back yet so I am assuming that means that my White Blood cell count is normal. Monday I will get the port and later begin my Second round of Chemotherapy. I am optimistic that this time will be just the same as last time, except even better because I will be without my pick line. Thank you for all your prayers and I can''t wait to see the New Mexico crew next week
Charlie Campbell

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck! Hope all goes smoothly for you.
The Burch Family

Susan said...

Charlie, praying that things go well with the port. We are going to have a good time next week with the NM crowd here. Can't wait for Monday to be over for you. Love, Aunt Susan