Monday, January 5, 2009

Hey guys I just got another treatment it is the Third one through my new port. The port is amazingly easy and I hardly notice it at all. I feel fine I have had to use a zophran in I don't know how long. Tomorrow I have an appointment to get a pulmonary test done so that they can release me from the cpap machine I am on. finally next week I will get a pet scan to see where the hot spots of the tumor are. Hopefully there will be nothing showing meaning that the mass has stopped dividing.
Thanks a lot
Charlie Campbell

3 comments:

Unknown said...

chaz:

glad to hear the treatments are going well. if you feel up to it & want to stop by practice sometime, feel free. several of the older slap "alumni" players are back in town for winter break & they have been coming by & would love to see you. just let me know.

miguel

Susan said...

Charlie, I once read "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it". I am sure you and your family are the definition of courage to me. Thank you for inspiring all of us to have the courage that you have demonstrated as you tackle this difficult and challenging time of your life. You are amazing and we all love you so much!
Have a good day at school. Hope to see you soon. Love, Aunt Susan

Susan said...

p.s. I forgot to say there has been a major rock band in my basement every night this week!!!
ha ha