Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey guy's its Charlie again, I am not feeling that great today. I have an infection. Yesterday I got some blood work done and apparently my White blood cell count is at 0. I am supposed to be at around 500 or better. This is obviously not a good sign. I hope that you will keep me in your thoughts the next few days so that I will get better. The doctors gave me some antibiotics and started a blood culture to figure out why I am sick. Hopefully I will feel better in a few days. I will not be attending school this week due to my weakened immune system. On a good note I also had my Pet scan today. The results show that even though there is still Tumor in my chest there are not any significant amounts of Cancerous spots. This means that After my initial 12 week treatment cycle is completed, I will go strait to radiation for 2 to 3 weeks; instead an additional 6 month cycle I thought I would have. This is an answer to my prayers and I am thankful that my patience has finally payed off. Thank you for all the prayers. I believe that they have helped me greatly on the way.

Charlie Campbell

1 comment:

Charlie Cutelli said...

Champ-

It is coach. Good to see you the other day. If you need any recommended movies let me know. I joined netflix last summer and so watched quite a few. I recommend most Ben Stiller, Will Smith, and Denzel Washington movies. I saw Hunt for Red October last night. It is a goody.

Coach Cutelli