Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey guys I'm still going strong this week was pretty lite not much going on. I have a treatment after school today, but it is just through the syringes so it will be fast. I pretty much can know how will react to each treatment and which side effect Will come next. next week I will have a dry mouth and might get sick depending on my blood cell counts. But all is well so thanks for listening. I am counting down the number of times I have to go in and there are 5 treatment left before I start radiation. Whoo-hooo
Charlie Campbell

2 comments:

Scott and Emily Koenig said...

Wow! 5 Left! That is so exciting. Praise the Lord for your amazing attitude and strength...Each day I am more inspired and encouraged by your outlook on this situation. Love you! I hope we get to see you soon! Love, Emily and William

Mrs. Gelina said...

Charlie,

I am so happy to hear of the progress you are making, it warms my heart. It is so good to see you in school again. Please know you are still in my prayer.

Mrs. G