Thursday, December 11, 2008

By now I am overwhelmed by the warmth, grace, and benevolence that the community I live in brings. Yesterday someone came to visit me at my house. I was given a gift not from her, but from the community as a whole. I enjoyed viewing the lenient letters that many people for whom I have not seen or talked to in years. I would just like to thank everyone who planned this it was a very kind and uplifting gesture that I will Cherish and read over and over again.
yesterday I got to go to school I got see my some of my teachers and Friends. This afternoon I will be going back to the Pratt center for my next round of Chemotherapy this is a drug that is being introduced to my body for the first time. I do not know how it will effect me but I am sure I wont get set back.

Charlie

1 comment:

Susan said...

Charlie, hope your day was ok. Hopefully you will handle this chemo as well as you did the one last week. You will get to see Catherine before I do because she is on her way to your house. Stay healthy and know that we are praying for you everyday. Love Aunt Susan