Friday, December 12, 2008

last nights treatment

Hey guys, yet again I am blessed with an iron stomach, and Zophran the godly anti nausea drug that has kept me from getting sick throughout my latest Chemotherepy treatments. Last night went okay except, at 4:00 in the morning my dads alarm went off and he did not wake up. for five minutes that stupid thing rang and rang. i had to go wake him up myself so he would turn the alarm off. Anyway so far so good. I also talked with the Oncologist about my upcoming treatments. I was mistaken when I said that the cure would come in 12 weeks. this 12 week treatment is a prodigal treatment that is phase one; by then we will be able to figure out which treatment I will take which is phase two. I will probably still be on Chemotherepy for about 6 more months. Which was a downer, but it is alright because so far it has not effected me more than just me not having as much stamina. It will keep me from attending school sometimes but, I will still play polo, and I will still try my best at keeping a social life.

Charlie Campbell

3 comments:

C OToole said...

A Stomach of Steel!! Bet if you ate some of my homecooking it would break you! I am known to burn FROZEN pizza - how bad is that. Keep on keepin' on, Charlie! You are tough.

cak said...

poppin' a zophran! haha whatever works! i'm so glad i got to see you last night and i'm sorry your chemo is longer than you thought but you are so strong and handling all this so well! you can totally do this! Love you!

Mrs. Gelina said...

Happy to hear the chemo is going well and hope to see you next time you are at school.

Mrs. Gelina