Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey guys I just found out today and yesterday that the tumor inside of me has decreased about fifty percent since my first CT scan. This is great news. The Anesthesiologist is now okay with putting me asleep for a port in my chest. Basically this will make the Chemotherapy a whole lot more convenient. The oncologist scheduled the surgery for sometime next Monday. Also today I feel much better I was eased off the pain pills I am down to only two instead of three. The pain is nearly gone; it is more a soreness due to lack of movement for the past 3 days. Thanks for all the support
Charlie Campbell

5 comments:

Susan said...

Charlie this is the best news! An answer to prayer that has been lifted up by so many. We will pray for Monday and the port. Anything that makes this process easier and more convenient for you. We have all missed seeing you this week and surely hope the flu skips your house this year. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Aunt Susan

Uncle DK said...

YEAH!!

Susan said...

Charlie, I know that you are taking finals this week and trying to wrap up your school work for the semester. "Remember Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you." Psalm 55:22
Study hard, get some good rest, drink oj and pray. We are all praying for you this week for good health, perserverance, recall and success on your exams. Love you and can't wait for the break.
Love Aunt Susan

Mrs. Gelina said...

Charlie,

I always knew you were a special young man but your strength and wisdom have truly amazed me through all of this. It is evident that you have a great support system of family and friends. I hope you have a great holiday! Take care. Mrs. G

Cindy said...

Charlie...
Hope all went well today. We continue to pray for you and hope that you are back to school giving Nick a hard time! And don't forget if you start to feel a bit low, call on Nick. He always makes us laugh. :-)
Cindy Burch