Monday, December 8, 2008

Hey guys its Charlie I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone who has expressed their care and concern for me. All the prayers, visits, phone calls, emails, cards, and gifts, have been terrific. It is great knowning so many people care for me. Day in and day out it has lifted my spirits and helped me get through the toughest of nights. I have completed my first three rounds of chemotherapy. Hopefully I will be released from the hospital today. Thanks for everything. Will keep in touch.

4 comments:

Middle School Youth at Central Pres said...

Steve and I are thinking and praying for you!

cak said...

hey chach! i just want you to know how proud i am of you! I love you so much and i am praying for you constatnly! stay strong...youre awesome!
love cak

POP said...

Hey Charlie--Congrats for breaking out of the hospital..just keep getting better each day. Love Pop

POP said...

This is a great way to keep us posted. We will be looking for a daily report.