Wednesday, December 10, 2008

school

Hey guys its Charlie hopefully I will be returning for some school today. I know everyone is surprised but I feel great and think I should go as much as I can so that I don't have too much to catch up with starting next Smester. Last night our family enjoyed one of many home cooked meals that were deliciously prepared for us. This was a Mexican style chicken casserole with salad, ice cream, and cherry pie a family favorite. We will be enjoying all of those other scrumptious dinners in the next few days or weeks.

Charlie

2 comments:

cak said...

wow! I am so happy that you feel good enough to go to school!!! And I must say you're a much better person than I am because you know I wouldn't be going back haha! But really I am happy for you and so so proud of you! Have fun at school and get pumped because we are going to be hanging out in just 30 something hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!
Love
Can

Susan said...

Charlie, I heard you went to school today. I hope it was a good day and not too overwhelming from the days you have missed. Mary Beth is home...yeah! She got here about 5:30 and Catherine will be here tomorrow about the same time. I heard you had a fun box in the mail today. Hope that bell comes in handy! Love ya!
Aunt Susan