Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey guys I had my CT scan this morning. it went well. We have not gotten the results, but it was mainly to let my radiologist know where to focus in on the radiation treatments so that I will have as much normal tissue as I can, not exposed to the radiation. Hopefully all will go well. I start with my first treatment on the 9th of March, and then every business day from then on until I have gone 18- 20 times depending on the scan I had today. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers
Charlie Campbell

2 comments:

Susan said...

Charlie, thanks for keeping us posted on your progress. We are praying for you each day that the radiation will reach only the areas of your body that need it. Hopefully you feel that the end is in sight. Your courage and optimism have been a source of strength to all of us. What a hero you are. Hope H2O polo is going well...when is the first game? Love Ya, Aunt Susan

Robert Updates said...

Hey Charlie ~ We are thinking about and praying for you.Isn't it amazing how even bad days have good things and good PEOPLE in them? (Especially in your family!) Keep truckin' along. The Engles